Nurse Practitioner NP Annual checkup
- Proven Formula
Nurse Practitioners are highly trained registered nurses that can offer comprehensive and effective healthcare services, including annual checkups, including prescribing diagnostic tests and some kinds of medication.
During an annual checkup the NP will go over your health history, and needs. and Common reasons for a consultation:
- Diagnose and treat common infections and viruses: ears, eyes, throat, sinus, congestion, cough
- Monitoring and testing for chronic conditions: hypertension, diabetes, thyroid, high cholesterol
- Screening, testing and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs)
- Testing and treatment for seasonal and other allergies
- Medication renewals for ongoing treatments
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions
- Blood & diagnostics testing
- Specialist referrals
- Suture removal
These consultations are for one common issue or minor emergency.
Appointments for more complex problems that require more time, will be billed accordingly. Please contact us ahead of time if needed. If you are looking for an annual checkup, please choose this appointment instead.
Our clinic is situated downtown Montreal, 3 minutes away from the Peel Metro Station.
Fast appointments. No annual fees. No referrals needed.
For any additional questions, please call us at 438-300-7484.